cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

errors at support message

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm working at solution manager 7.0 SP17 at service desk scenario is working.

When I create a support message from satellite system or solman_workcenter TA it's created successfully when I open the support message just created at TA crm_dno_monitor I get five errors:

Enter a sales organization

Enter a distribution channel

Enter an organizational unit (Sales)

Enter a service organization

Enter an organizational unit (Service)

I've cheqcked at ppoma_crm transaction -> attributes tab -> Attribute Maintenance Scenario -> Service

Also, I've chequed at transaction type -> SLFN -> Org. Data Prof.->SLFN00000002

Details about SLFN00000002:

Determination Rule -> Organizational Model Determin. Rule-> empty

Determination Rule -> Responsibilities Determin. Rule -> 13200137

Mandatory->Service Organization is checked

Please could you help me?

Thanks and Regards

Raul

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

First step would be the maintainance of Sale and Service organizations in Solman.

Using the organization determination profile( with its rules ) assigned in SLFN, you can determine these organizations automatically for the messages created.

Also for the general operation of support desk does not need these organization determination.

If you could be tell me the scenario for what purpose you want these sales and service organization for your support desk, then i can provide you more specific informations.

Feel free to come back

Regards

Naveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Naveen,

Thanks for your reply. About your sentences I reply one by one:

First step would be the maintainance of Sale and Service organizations in Solman. I understand that this maintainance is set up from TA ppoma_crm. I've filled this TA ppoma_crm and at function tab for check box:

- Sales at the area local I haven't checked and anything else.

- Service at the areal local, I've checked Service Organization box

Using the organization determination profile( with its rules ) assigned in SLFN, you can determine these organizations automatically for the messages created. It works, like I mentioned you before when I create a support message from system satellite when It's received at Solution Manager, the field support team is filled automatically.

Also for the general operation of support desk does not need these organization determination. OK

*If you could be tell me the scenario for what purpose you want these sales and service organization for your support desk, then i can provide you more specific informations. * The scenario is simple I need that when a support message is created from satellite system and it's received at solution manager service desk the field support team was automatically filled, as I type at the previuos paragraph it works but I get five errors:

Enter a sales organization

Enter a distribution channel

Enter an organizational unit (Sales)

Enter a service organization

Enter an organizational unit (Service)

Thanks and Regards

Raul

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you are talking about support team field, then there is no need for organizational determination profile in SLFN, since there is one predefined Action find the support team, when message is created is available in the profile SLFN0001_ADVANCED

I would suggest you to remove the org.determination profile from SLFN transcation type. This will solve the errors.

For the determination of Support team

Use the rule CRM_DNO_1 in TA PFAC and maintain its attributes as you maintained in PPOMA_CRM. Use the simulation of rule also.

Refer the [Link|https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/weblogs?blog=/pub/wlg/7485] [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken];

You can see the status of the action in support message tab page Tranaction data --> Actions.

Feel free to revert back

Regards

Naveen

Edited by: Naveen kumar Palanichamy on Feb 4, 2009 9:38 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Naveen,

Thanks your information I've been able to solve the problem.

Regards

Raul

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member209604
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Raul,

Very likely, you have no setup the standard customizing for VAR Incident Management:

Compare the configuration for transaction type (SLFN):

[Service Desk for Partners - Technical Overview |http://service.sap.com/~form/sapnet?_SHORTKEY=01200252310000085322&_SCENARIO=01100035870000000202&_OBJECT=011000358700000573982008E] see page 15.

It's not required to maintain sales org, ....

Best regards,

Ruediger

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ruediger,

Thanks to attach this document I konwed it but your colleagues from SAP support typed me that is necessary complete field Org. Data Prof. with SLFN00000002 value, and now the field support team is filled automatically.

Regards and thanks again for your time and documentation

Raul