cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Periodic Billinng question

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

We have never ever used any billing plans in our implementation before. We have a new high value equipment which needs to be sold and invoiced periodically. I suggested milestone billing but they want periodic billing only. Please tell me how to go aboutthis? It is not a leased equipment. It is a purchased equipment which will be paid over a period of some months. They only want periodic and I can't get to deliver using order type WV. Any suggestions will be of a great help.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

you have to assign the billing plan to your item category. Pls check the settings in customizing for the billing plan. You find that under sales and distribution and billing.

Regards

William

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Girish

Milestone billing is not an option only periodic. The amout is 10000 USD in 12 months. I need a delivery also. I tried the only order type WV and I just cannot get it to deliver.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anya,

In case you of periodic billing you need to do following.

1) In your pricing procedure use condition type PPSV instead of PR00

2) Whatever the amont is.. in your case it is 10000 divide it by 12 months to find out the monthly value which will come to 833.3333

3) Now enter this amount (833.33) in sales order for condition type PPSV

4) Now chcek your billing plan prices will be reset as per your requirement

Regarding your second query for delivery. Please understand that WV is a document type for Service Contract. It is not a Sales Order so you cannot deliver it. in case you want to do deliver then you need to use document tupe such as OR which is standart sales order.

Thanks,

Girish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Girish

I have done that and I tried to even configue a ZOR like OR with billing plan tyoe 02. the system does not let me so I am stuck as to how to deliver with periodic billing. There is an alt item category assigned to WV + Norm = TAN. I tried using that then I can deliver but not invoice.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anya

I hope you have created ZOR by copying OR and not by creating it by defining new document. This will ensure that all the copy controls are getting copied. Similarly you need to create new item category ZTAN by going in tcode VOV7. Make sure you create ZTAN by coying it from TAN. Then assign ZTAN to ZOR in transaction code VOV4 i.e ZOR + NORM = ZTAN. Assign billing plan type 02 to Item category ZTAN in tcode OVBR.

Hope this helps

Girish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anya,

You can achieve this throug Milestone as well Periodic billing. If you can tell me more in detail as to how much amount would be billed every month and for how many months you nedd to bill then i can provide you the details of how you can go about it.

Girish