cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

pricing problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts

i have a scenario where i need to add a surcharge of rs 5 per material in the invoice.

the rate of surcharge depends on the material

this surcharge will be added for the first 1000 pieces only after there should not be any surcharge

this has to be done automatically

i have defined a condition type in my pricing procedure

but how to control for the 1000 pieces

regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rithvika

It is clear from your statement that you have defined your Condition type and I hope, you must have marked it as surcharge.

Plus/minus -

"Positive"

Condition class -

"A"

Calculation type -

"Quantity".

In the condition type (V/06) mark/tick the "Condition update" check box.

Then, create the condition record (VK11) for the condition type, enter the material number, rate of surcharge, validity period etc.

After filling up all your data, now click on the "Additional data(F7)" button in the application tool bar.

In the "Additonal Sales data" screen , you find a field called "Max.cond.base value", enter value "1000" here and save your condition record.

Now, when you create the Sales order system will add surcharge for the first 1000 pieces and from the 1001th piece onwards this surcharge will be automatically deactivated.

That means ,if you have entered 1200 pieces of the material in the Sales order, then system will add surcharge Rs.5000(1000*5) @ Rs 5 per piece only for the 1000 pieces and it will not be added for the rest 200 pieces.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

In T code V/06 tick the "Condition update" check box.

Then, create the condition record (T code VK11) for the condition type, enter the material number, rate of surcharge, validity period etc.

After filling up all your data, now click on the Menu: Goto-->Additional data.

In the "Additonal Sales data" screen , you find a field called "Max.cond.base value", enter value "1000" here and save your condition record.

it will help you in fetching condition value automatically for first 1000 qty.

Bye

Former Member
0 Kudos

in vk11 when you create the pricing condition, click on the scales button and specify the quantities from 0 to 1000 at rs 5 and 1001 to 1000000000 at rs 0. this will allow you to creating different scale structures for use at a later date.

former_member315051
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi As per my knowledge concern there is no standard available for doing automatically.

else discuss with your ABAPer to Cutomize

Regards

Ramesh.