cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ALEAUD01 IDOC problem with Senderpartner Number

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have scenario like R3 -XI-File NFS.so we have created a third party Receiving system(TEST_XYZ)as a business system maintain in SLD.

when the IDOCs sent from sender R3 system acknowledgments been sent back to R3 system from XI,but XI system generate acknowledgment populating wrong sender SNDPRN(TEST_XYZ 's Logical system maintained(TESTPRN) in SLD for Business system TEST_XYZ) and the ALEAUD01 IDOCS are failing in R3 system as there is no partner profile set up in R3.I changes the Logical System name for Thirdparty Business System in SLD,but still XI ack populating with wrong SNDPRN.

R3 sending IDOCs with a RCVPRN like TEST123 and type LS to XI,if XI can send back ALEAUD01 with SNDPRN same as RCVPRN TEST123 ,then all ALEAUD01 will be posted correctly.

I have tried putting receiving Business system (TEST_XYZ) Adapter specific identifiers Logical system name as TEST123,but no luck.

how can resolve the issue please?

thank you,

Sathish

Edited by: Sathish on Feb 3, 2009 2:57 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member184619
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
vijayabaskaranj
Explorer
0 Kudos

Your R/3 partner profile name should match your receiving business system name to resolve this issue.

or use program IDX_NOALE in PI to turn of acknowlegement.

thanks

Vijayabaskaran Johnwesley

Former Member
0 Kudos

I want acknowledgments back from XI and creating the Receiving system with Logicxal system is not possible.

any other Ideas please?

thank you for some light.

Regards,

Sathish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello satish,

In my case i am sending idoc to XI and getting back ack also

I have done like this

SNDPRN -- LOG600

RCVPRN -- LOG700 outbound idoc

XI

AdapterSpecific identifer : LOG600

Ack :

SNDPRN : LOG600

RCVPRN : LOG600

HTH

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

is your scenario R3XI-Thirdparty System?

how can both SNDPRN and RCVPRN can be same for ACk?I suppose they are reverse of the IDOC from R3 to XI.I mean IDOC SNDPRN will be RCVPRN for Ack and IDOC RCVPRN will be SNDPRN for ACK.

And by the way you think Ack is taking acknowledgment SNDPRN from Adapter Identifier which is defined for third party business System/Service in Integration Directory .

I did try that but for it doesn't take that value,is anywhere else I have change configs?

thank you,

Sathish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Satish,

Here it takes from the Business system/service configured for idoc .

I mean SNDPRN will take value from the Business system/service configured for sender system not from the thord party system in this case.

Lets try this and know the result

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

is your scenario R3>XI->R3 ?

I have been talking about R3->XI->ThirdPartySystem.please give an idea ,to get right SNDPRN in ACK from thirdparty system .

thank you,

Sathish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sathish,

I was having two scenarios and you are right that was R/3 -XI-R/3 .

I tried for idoc to file scenario with configuring RCVPRN as logical system of File. When i tested the scenario it worked as expected i mean ack with SNDPRN as Logical system of File and RCVPRN as logical system of R/3.

In your case after changing the logical system of file in SLD. In ID clear SLD Cache and try to sync logical system in the adapter specific properties and you will be configured log in that .

Rerun the scenario now you will see the ALEAUD01 with expected control record

HTH

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

we have to maintain same RCVPRN which is in SAP to the Logical System name for Third party System in SLD. then ACK taking correclty and updating the original IDOC sent to XI with status 30.

but I have another question here,if I am using my Third party Business system for multiple RCVPRNs,then how can we get correct SNDPRNs in ACK for the same Thirdparty System?any Ideas?

thank you,

Sathish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Will idoc be routed to multiple receivers at a time or based on condition it will be routed to different receivers.

In second case i.e. based on condition routing to different receivers in this then you have to create one more partner in R/3 for second receiver SNDPRN to process IDOC Ack.

Try it out and let know the result

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

My question is...

IDOC>XI->ThirdpartySystem.

and I want to use one Thirdparty Business system in XI to send file for multiple Partners that are there in Partner profiles configuration in sender R3 and we cannot maintain multiple Logical systems for one Thirdparty Business system in SLD right.so if IDOCs been sent to multiple partner like ONEPRN,TWOPRN and using just one single Thriparty system in XI,how can we get ACK to the right Partners back to SAP with Right SNDPRN in ACK IDOC ?

thank you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi.

did you try changing the Apply Control Record Values from Payload options?

check Take sender from payload.

Regards,

Karna....

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am talking about ACK IDOC,not the Original IDOC and also IDOC from SAP and ACK into SAP for the same IDOC.no for Inbound to SAP.