cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to assign the outbound deliveries in to shipment

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have created a outbound delivery, picked and packed with the help of transaction vl02n. i have to assign to shipment now.

how can i do that. when i go to vt01n and try to include the delivery, my outbound delivery number is not coming.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear VP,

Source Doc -> Delivery due list -> Picking -> Packing -> PGI -> Shipment doc creation -> Shipment cost

Most Importantly, It is mandatory to have routes defined to process the shipments.

Assign the Route in your sales order and create new delivery , then you can add them in Shipment.

For More, refer -

[Route in Sales Order|http://www.sap-img.com/sap-sd/route-determination-in-sales-order.htm]

Hope, this may help you, some extent.

Best Regards,

Amit

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

soumitra_bera2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to VT02n, and select deliveries or CTRL+F5, you can add the outbound delivery number or you can search your delivery number by shipping point or other options, then if you find your delivery number, just select the delivery and choose the button to include delivery into shipment. It will be just above your delivery number. Thats all, your delivery assigned to your shipment number. you can add multiple deliveries into one shipment if you want to send in one truck or same ship to party.