SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

subsequent settlement based on sold volume from the stores

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello sirs,

We have a requirement that is killing me.

We need to do the subsequent settlement based on the sold volume out from a group of stores instead of the volume bought to the vendor. We need to update the statistics for the purpouse of subsequent settlement in the moment of a sales order not in the purchase order, goods receipt or invoice verification (the standard points).

There is any standard way to do this?

Thank you so much for helping me.

Best regards

Pedro

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pedro,

You can send material to STORES by Sales Order as well as Stock Transport Order from DC.

If you are following STO process, then subsequent settlement will not come in to Picture.

If you are sending materials to Stores by Sales Order, then you can have Subsequent Settlement based on Volume of Business or Qty.

This can be achieved by configuring Rebate Agreement in normal Sales Cycle.

Regards,

Selvakumar. M

0 Kudos

Hi Selvakumar,

First of all thanks for the help.

But i still have one doubt. when we create an arrangement in MEB1 we don't have the moment to update the statistics in the sales order moment, we only have on the Invoice verification, goods receipt and purschase order (material management/purchasing/subsequent settlement/agreements/define rebate arrangements).

The thing is, we need to do the subsequent settlement to the vendor based on the volume sold from the DC to the stores, not based on whole volume purchased by the DC to the Vendor. Do you know any way to do this?

Thanks

Best regards

0 Kudos

Hi Selvakumar,

First of all thanks for the help.

But i still have one doubt. when we create an arrangement in MEB1 we don't have the moment to update the statistics in the sales order moment, we only have on the Invoice verification, goods receipt and purschase order (material management/purchasing/subsequent settlement/agreements/define rebate arrangements).

The thing is, we need to do the subsequent settlement to the vendor based on the volume sold from the DC to the stores, not based on whole volume purchased by the DC to the Vendor. Do you know any way to do this?

Thanks

Best regards