Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Settlement Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends,

I am stuck up with a peculiar problem.

In the settlement rule an OBJNR number got created. The end user is of the notion that they had put the higher level WBS in the settlement rule but now it has been changed.

The fact is I have searched the number in PRPS table , but these numbers which get reflected in the settlement rule are not in the table.I could not find out as from where these numbers are coming.

And such malfunction had taken place only in a couple of WBS elements in a particular project and not in all the WBS elements of the project.

The CAT shown is WBS that means may be earlier a wbs was put but the receiver shown is "<<<PR00005215>>>".

Can anyone pl. help me out as from where these numbers are coming ? So that we can contemplate on the reason how this occured.

Regards,

Abhra Bose

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The receiver WBS element has been deleted in the system.

Regards

Sreenivas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sreenivas,

I also thought that the receiver WBS element was deleted. But I failed to find any tract of it.

As far as I know the record gets saved in CN60 only when the status is in released mode.Is there any way thru which I can figure out that the WBS was deleted.

But the point is even if i consider that the receiver WBS had been deleted , the fact remains, the receiver WBS is a higher level WBS , so if it gets deleted all the WBS below the hierarchy will get deleted , then the settlement rule is not going to display the objnr no.

Regards,

Abhra Bose