cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Collect Multiple IDOC(Single IDOC type) to single file using BPM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

When i am generating multiple IDOC for the same message type, i am getting multiple payload for the same as a result i used to get multiple files generated in application server.

Now if i use BPM only to collect multiple IDOC to a file then what all the steps that i need to follow for the same.

Ex: I want to post 10 IDOC for a single IDOC type,, Now using BPM in XI i want to collect all the 10 IDOCs with multiple payload into one single message and then want to process this in XI to generate the file.

It would be glad if anyone refer me a good step by step blog for the same.

Thanks in advance,

Jay

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

udo_martens
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jay,

SAP help provides an example:

[ Example: Collecting and Bundling Messages - One Interface|http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw2004s/helpdata/en/08/16163ff8519a06e10000000a114084/framset.htm]

Regards,

Udo

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Jay,

Explaining the whole scenario might take an awful lot of space. I am giving you the link, kindly go through it once and then reply back.

www saptechnical com/Tutorials/XI/CollectMultipleIDocs/Collect1.htm

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Abhisek.

Thanks a lot !!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot Abhisek.

I have also got a blog explaining the exact thing. But in the blog the ID part was missing which is present in the link you have provided.

I will be glad if you can through some light on the ID part,, however the IR part and the BPM part is now mostly okay to me.

I will configure this today only,, and may seek your help for any huddle.

Thanks a lot once again.

Regards,

Jay.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI jay,

ID part is just as you configure usually, except that you need to add the IP in it. If you face any problem, we can solve it out together.

regards,

Abhisek.