cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

condition record not updated

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello

i have a delivery plant A set at customer master ,which comes via default for the customer in the sales order and a condition type (discount) fetches the condition record for delivery plant A ,but when i change the delivery plant to B the redetermination of the condition record does not happen and it does not pick the condition record value for delivery plant B

i have to manually redetermine the price for the system to update the condition record for delivery plant B

can anyone please tell the way in which it redetermines automatically once the delivery plant is changed in sales order

regards

vipin

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

skrishen9
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vipin

Do the analysis of pricing in Sales order , you will come to know from which condition type and record the price is getting fetched . check the plant here I hope your Plant A will be featuring here.

That is why the price related to Plant A is coming into your order.

thanks

sushant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Goto T code VK11 and create a condition record suitable to plant B.

bye

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think You have maintained the condition records for Delivery plant A,so the system is automatically bringing this value to sales order,Before you are trying to change the delivery plant to B, Have you maintained the condition records for delivery plant B,without this it wont consider.

Regards,

Hari Challa.