cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Support Team field isn't filled automatically

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi colleagues,

I work at SAP VAR Solution Manager 7.0 SP17 service desk scenario is running but I've a problem when a support message is received at Solution Manager Service Desk(TA crm_dno_monitor) field Support Team isn't filled automatically.

A.- Transaction type is SLFN and profiles assigned to it:

1.- Text Det. Procedure: SLFC0001

2.- Partner Determ.Proc.: SLFC0001

I've four partner functions in procedure. One of this partner is SLFN0003 Support Team. Values:

Changeable(checked). Minimum(empty). Maximum(1). Select Limit(empty). Calendar maint(not ckecked). Changeable Addre(empty). Address for Trans(empty). Stand. address(empty). Trigger from(not ckecked). Access Sequence(empty). Determination Time(Recurring). Block Determination(not ckecked). Block entry(not ckecked).Characteristics Grp(Generally Valid Group).

The partner function for SLFN0003 Support Team. Function(SLFN0003).Text(Support Team).Abbrev(SUPP).Function Category(0016 Service Team). Usage(CRM Customer Relationship Managem). Relatshp Cat(empty). Block(checked)

3.- Status Profile: SLFC0001

4.- Org. Data Prof.:Service Team:SLFN00000002

5.- Partner Function ORG: Service Team

6.- Date Profile:SLFN_HEADER

7.- Action Profile:AI_SDK_STANDARD

B.- Support Desk organization model, at ppoma_crm transaction I've created a very simple organization model:

GENERAL(Organizational Unit BP=269(roles Business Partner, Organizational Unit, Financial Services BP))->GENERAL(Manager)->Financiero Usuario Soporte(Business Partner BP=374 (roles Business Partner, Employee, Financial Services BP) If I press at BP TA button Relationships there is a line with an entry "Is employee of GENERAL)

Language at these BP is spanish.

C.- customizing for automatically assigned to the first level support of all incoming messages for processing, depending on the SAP component.

I've used determination rule CRM_DNO_1 (technical name AC 13200137).

Service Desk message> transaction type SLFN>Action profile AI_SDK_STANDARD-->SLFN0001_ADVANCED_FIND_PARTNER action definition > method CRM_DNO_PARTNER_1> Display:

Rule AC13200137

PARTNER_FCT SLFN0003

TA Maintain Rule PFAC, I choose determination rule CRM_DNO_1 from the input help (technical name AC 13200137), maintain the rule. In the 'Responsibilities' tab, I've created a new responsibility using SAP components (of A* to Z*). Priority=01.

I sumulate rule resolution and it works successfully.

I've review carefully Dolores Correa Blog "Service Desk: Support team determination" but I'm not able to solve the problem.

Please could you help me?

Thanks and Regards

Raul

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I've solved the problem about support team assigned automatically. The

problem was that at SAP Note 1256575 - VAR: Messages can no longer be

created with SP17 types that you must AI_SDK_STANDARD_FIND_PARTNER and

select the checkbox in the "Inactive" column. I deselect this checkbox

and it works.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

you need to put conditions in order to schedule your action SLFN0001_ADVANCED_FIND_PARTNER .

In the customizing the item "define conditions" is the item just below "define actions profile and actions that you used to define your action

I didn't see you performed this point.

If this is done check the action log of your message (in the actions tab in the transaction data) if this has been executed, there you can find useful info to debug this sensitive part.

I guess this is your missing item

best regards Xavier