Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Congratulations - Ramanathan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ramanthan,

Congratulations!!!

Good to see you, listing in Top contributors List for SD.

It really a pleasure to read your suggestion, provided in response to queries, raised by Users. Your Suggestions are, not only help to resolve the issues, but also help to add some valuable knowledge, related to it.

Wish you more Success and look-forward to learn more from you.

Very Best Regards,

Amit

Note: Usually, I don't write general threads, but as I have already taken this opportunity, I would also like to Wish Other Members, namely, Lakshmipathi, Murali Mohan, Srinath and others, who contribute in to this Forum, on a Regular-Basis.

Sometimes, I also miss one of finest Contributor - GSL.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (8)

Answers (8)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Contributors,

I take this opportunity to wish all the contributors especially people like Lakshmipathy, Amit, Raja, Srinath who contributes to this forum immensely in spite of their busy schedule. hats of you people to spend time to answer even simple questions. Though i'm participating in this forum for the last few days, i'm totally impressed with this forum and i thank you all to make me to visit this forum every day. No wonder, with people like you, this forum will march ahead with pride and glory. Again thank you all for your contributions.

Regards

Sankar

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

My Congrats to Mr. Raja & all the other experts.

I know its really hard to time out from your routine duties & contribute to the forum. I really appreciate all the experts who contribute regularly.

Others - please come forward & share your knowledge... That is the only way to make this forum the great SD forum.

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

My kudos to all regular contributors

But at the same time we are missing some good contributors

Dasari Narendra

Ayub khan

Navaneetha Krishnan

Prashanth goud

really its a good place to learn so many new things from this forum through

Mr lakshmipathi,Ramanathan, Amit yadav,prashant 's valuable suggestions

regards

PS And also to all those who are contributing regularly

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Thanks for sharing Valuable thoughts!!!

I think, best achievement of this thread is, we got Mr. GSL's post - after a long time, along with Ramanathan's achievement.

To One and All - Best Wishes and Great Success, ahead.

Thanks and Best Regards,

Amit

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I feel,

This is the BEST place i have ever seen ,

Especially, Million thanks to all , who contributes.

It is great to know, that many of us in this forum, trying to help directly/indirectly to survive in other's hard time.

That feels nice & Proud , many contributors in this FORUM are INDIANs.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Great Attitude Amit. This is why this forum has become mother of SAP SD.

People like you spending time and contributing to this forum is highly appriciable. We really value for your time and consideration for helping others.

People like Lakshmipathi, Amit ,Pradamyuna, Murali Mohan, Srinath ,

Ramanathan, Ravi Sankar, Muralidhar, Prashant, GSL, Rajesh Banka , Sivanand , Abhee and name it what ,each and every one has done a great job .

Thank you guys for having a concern for others in this busy world.

Regards,

Vvieks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everybody,

Thanks for the applaud and Congratulations to the members who have been contributing immensely.

I was very busy with my office work and hence not been contributing. Hope I will be back in action soon.

Regards,

GSL.

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Amit and Lakshmipathi

I feel very honoured that you have opened this thread and Mr.Lakshmipathi acknowledging it

I have enjoyed all your comments and the concern that you all have shown to give best solution

To be very frank i have gained more from this forum as knowledge rather than contributin thro elite members like you, Mr.Lakshmipathi ,Mr.Srinath,Mr.Prashanth,Mr.Ravishankar,Mr.Murali Manohar ,Mr.Pradamyuna and many others and even many new comers

It is unfortunate to miss Mr.GSL,Mr.Sivanand, Mr.Jonathan's inputs nowadays

Other friends please pardon me it is not possible to spell out each and everybody but i recogonize your efforts

All the best every body and a happy learning

Special thanks to LAKSHMIPATHI

You are like a TENDULKAR to SD MODULE

Regards

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have got high regards for you people for posting your excellent comments in this forum by spending your valuable time. I try to go through most of those which really helps me in improving my knowledge.

I can spell few names whose explanations are very clear and very easy to follow even for the freshers in SD module.

Mr.Ramanathan Raja, Mr.Lakshmipati, Mr.Amit Yadav,Mr.Murali Mohan,Mr.Srinath & Mr.Ravi Shankar.

I am really thankful to those above mentioned members for there regular contributions.

But, now-a-days we are missing the valuable of comments of members like Mr.Prashant, Mr.GSL,Mr.Rajesh Banka & Mr.Sivanand Vishnu.

There are few other members also who are contributing regularly and I am reallly sorry for not being able to spell there names.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Amit

Thanks a lot for your kind wishes. As you said, members who gave high quality suggestions in sales forum are missing which is very unfortunate but at the sametime, members like Mr.Murali Mohan, Mr.Ramanathan, Mr.Ravi Sankar, Mr.Muralidhar, Mr.Sri nath are contributing excellently. I wish their contributions should continue without any interruptions.

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Amit ,Lakshmipati,Ramanathan and Pradyumna

Thanks for your wishes and encouragement..

With your honored wishes and encouragement, I hope we will contrubute to the forum ever and for ever in a better way.

Regards,

Murali.

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

First of all i would like to wish Mr.Lakshmipathi who is in the TOP 3 contributors for the SDN forums

Secondly , i wish all my friends Amityadav ,MuraliMohan, RamnathanRaja , Pradyumna, GSL, Ravi and others who are contributing and putting their efforts excellently. I really appreciate all my friends as they are contributing excellently and i expect that contributions should continue.

Regards

Srinath