cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem With NOTIF_CREATE

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gurus,

Can someone tell me wheter there is a problem with std T-Code NOTIF_CREATE in SAP Solution Manager 7.0 ?

I´ve succesfully configured Service Desk, but when I execute this Transaction, I can´t assign System/IBase to the support message. Yesterday, while debugging program associated to this transaction, I realised that there were a lot of source code that was commented, and copying it to a Z, and inserting all this lines into the code It worked, so I don´t know wheter it´s my problem or SOLMAN problem.

Thanks in Advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member209604
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

> Can someone tell me wheter there is a problem with std T-Code NOTIF_CREATE in SAP Solution Manager 7.0 ?

>

> I´ve succesfully configured Service Desk, but when I execute this Transaction, I can´t assign System/IBase to the support message. Yesterday, while debugging program associated to this transaction, I realised that there were a lot of source code that was commented, and copying it to a Z, and inserting all this lines into the code It worked, so I don´t know wheter it´s my problem or SOLMAN problem.

Your solution is quite interesting, but with high risk. There will be good reasons by SAP development, that source code was commented.

By copying to Z name space, you have created your own ZNOTIF_CREATE transaction.

Check for the message reporter in transaction BP, tab "Identification", whether the systems are listed in table "Identifiaction Numbers".

(Information on Support Package Level of your SolMan would be helpful. ST 400 SP??)

Best regards,

Ruediger

Former Member
0 Kudos

Antonio,

Our basis team created the ibase, they know what it means. It is related to the system numer and Instalation related info. They will help for sure.

On SPRO will find were to create the Ibase...

Anyways Check...

sap solution manager->configuration->Standard configuration of basic settings->solution manager->ibase

bye

Gabriel P.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your answer Xavier,

Yes, the function group SAPLDSWP_NOTIF, in PAI of screen 400, if you look at Process ON VALUE-REQUEST in the module f4_ibase is where I have this problem.

Any suggestion ? I`m going to test wheter I don´t have enough authorizations.

Thanks, Xavier.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

you need to know that the list IBASE is dynamically built based on your authorisations and is NOT using the classical AUTHORITY_CHECK that you can verify with SU53

best regards

Xavier

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Antonio,

I never got this problem of system/ibase assignment with NOTIF_CREATE. (from sp8 to sp 17).

Check also your authorisation B_NOTIF_IB.

Could you be more specific ? which program/include did you change to be able to assign System/IBASE

I guess it was in SAPLDSWP_NOTIF

best regards Xavier