cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatic output asignment for delivery document

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

Can any bady let me know the pre requisites for automatic out put assignment for delivery document.

as of now i configureded every thing fine, i add manually the output is working fine, and i created condition record also. only the things in this is

i need this output automatically when i save my delivery document

Please

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raju,

as you said customizing is made correctly for the out put determination, if so go and check the condition record for your output type in T.code VV22. In order to make an automatic outprint the "Time/Date" has to have the dispatch time 4 send immediately.

Regards

William

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

closed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raju,

i didn't get you complitly, but in general:

- assign an access sequence to your output type (mostly 0010 DlvType/Shipping Point)

- maintain condition record with time 4.

That's all.

Regards

William

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Williams,

Thanks for the prompt response,

as you said condition record is made against the Delivery type/Shipping point. in this everything fine. my issue is when i save my delivery douument this output type say EK00 needs to present automatically over there

please share your views based on my issue. hope now you understand clearly.

thanks

Raju.

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear suni

for my output requirement is 3 is assigned. even though is not getting automatically.

Please suggest whats went wrong.

Thanks

raju.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Raju,

As per requirement 3 there should not be any credit block. Please ensure that there is no problem with the Credit issue.I hope already records have been maintained for the same. Please be specific either Delivery Type and Shipping Point.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Friend,

Please check in NACE select V2 Shipping and select the Access Sequence which is relevant and check whether you have maintained the requirement for that Access.