cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Check Indicator of Authorization Object

Former Member

Hello Experts,

I wanted to know the list of Authorization Object present in tcode- ZDSIDS_MATCH and as well check indicator details. I checked it with SU24 tcode and got the list of Authorization Object and Check indicator details as below:

U N C CM Check ID Object Object name

. . . Check/maintain B_ALE_MAST ALE/EDI: Distributing Master Data

. . . Check/maintain F_LFA1_APP Vendor: Application Authorization

. . . Check/maintain F_LFA1_BEK Vendor: Account Authorization

. . . Check/maintain F_LFA1_BUK Vendor: Authorization for Company Codes

. . . Check/maintain F_LFA1_GEN Vendor: Central Data

. . . Check/maintain F_LFA1_GRP Vendor: Account Group Authorization

. . . Check/maintain M_BEST_EKO Purchasing Organization in Purchase Order

. . . Check/maintain M_LFM1_EKO Purchasing Organization in Vendor Master Record

. . . Check/maintain S_CTS_ADMI Administration Functions in the Change and Transport System

. . . Check/maintain S_IDOCCTRL WFEDI: S_IDOCCTRL - General Access to IDoc Functions

. . . Check/maintain S_TCODE Authorization Check for Transaction Start

. . . Check/maintain ZCOMPCODE Custom Object for Company Code

. . . Check/maintain ZINTERFACE Authorized interface IDs

But when the checked Authorization Object present in tcode- ZDSIDS_MATCH using T-code SU22, I am able to see only one authorization object S_TCODE. However here the Check indicator field value is showing under "C" and not it CM as shown above using SU24.

U N C CM Check ID Object ObjectDescription

. . . Check S_TCODE Authorization Check for Transaction Start

Can someone tell me why there are discrepancies in information shown using these tcodes - SU24 and SU22.

Regards,

Geetha

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The difference between SU22 (SAP indicators) and SU24 (Customer indicators) is typically SU25 (Upgrade tool for indicators).

But there are exceptions (e.g. when the SU22 data is maintained in the customer system)

Cheers,

Julius

Former Member
0 Kudos

is typically SU25 (Upgrade tool for indicators)?

Can you please tell me more about SU25 tcode functionality?

I have never used this T-code

Regards

Geetha

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you start transaction SU25, then there is a blue information button at the top of the screen. It will tell you what SU25 is intended to be used for.

The important steps are to transfer the initial data (from SU22 to the SU24 tables) which is step 1 and then to maintain SU24 only (don't touch SU22) which is step 4.

At upgrades and new SP's, the activities in step 2 are usefull to keep SU24 up to date with the new indicators delivered by SAP.

Please also see the SAP notes (for your release) and help.sap.com docs on them.

Cheers,

Julius

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The T-code that you have mentioned is a custom t-code and not a standard t-code. The Proposals ( U, N, C, C/M ) for which has been changed by the security administrator for better control in t-code SU24.

Su25 is upgrade tool which is used to upgrade to PFCG ( Profile generator ) tool from the old Su02 tool which was used to create profile manually.

PFCG tool is a better/easier tool which generates the profile automatically and you do not have to be bothered about the authorization object that you need to add as anything that is in check/maintain state will be pulled up by PFCG automatically.

Former Member
0 Kudos

>

> The T-code that you have mentioned is a custom t-code and not a standard t-code.

>

Good observation. I had forgotten about that by the time I had clicked on "Reply".

That is different and explains the SU24 data.

Cheers,

Julius

Former Member
0 Kudos

>

> >

> > The T-code that you have mentioned is a custom t-code and not a standard t-code.

> >

> Good observation. I had forgotten about that by the time I had clicked on "Reply".

>

> That is different and explains the SU24 data.

>

> Cheers,

> Julius

Thanks Julius !!