cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Collect IDOCs in IDOC to FILE scenerio

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I need your valuable guidence for sorting out the problem.

I have an IDOC to FILE scenerio. I have configured everything and all the things seems to be working fine.

Now the problem is, whenever i post more than one IDOCs(suppose say 10) then i can see 10 entries in my SXMB_MONI.

As a result of this i get three files each having one entry. Now how can i accumulate all the IDOCS and process them as a single message to get one single file with one header and 10 line items.

If you still didn't get my problem then let me know, i am happy to explain you.

I will be highly oblidge for your help.

Thanks,

Jay

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (8)

Answers (8)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

If i use BPM in this case then what exactly do i need to do.

Then my scenerio will be

IDOC to BPM to BPM to FILE.

I have not at all any knowledge in BPM, so is there any step by step blog supporting to this.

Also please keep in mind that this is only single IDOC type collection of multiple message .

Thanks,

Jay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot for all of your responce.

But i am not geting a single payload rather than that i am geting a multiple payload .

And that is the problem , as it is geting every IDOC as a single IDOC.

Thanks,

Jay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

that is why I said if you have EHP1, then you can get a single msg for multiple IDOCs.........otherwise, you will have to use file adapter to get your multiple IDOCs into a single msg as i have said above.

Regards,

Rajeev Gupta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

If you are using Collect Idocs options in Outbound option of Partner profile then you getting 1 payload message with 10 idocs in it. And with help of message mapping of SAP XI you can get file with structure whatever you want (in your case 1 Header and 10 line items)

BR,

Dzmitry

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Rajesh,,

But i am already using that, i have already configured this in partner profile.

Thanks,

Jay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

if you have EHP1, then you can configure your sender IDOC adapter for IDOC packaging..........otherwise, the only option is to have a file port in r/3 to collect the IDOCs and then via file adapter pick the file and use external defintion to specify the IDOC structuer with occurance as unbounded..........

Regards,

Rajeev Gupta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Try this link "Collecting IDocs without using BPM"

/people/stefan.grube/blog/2006/09/18/collecting-idocs-without-using-bpm

BR,

Dzmitry

Former Member
0 Kudos

Then in this case i feel need to send idocs after collecting them all . Check out this

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry,

It was a typo mistake,, thanks for the rectification,,

Yes i get 10 files and not three files.

Is there any way i can change this to a single file( 1 Header and 10 line items) without use of BPM.

Thanks,

Jay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

how are you able to get 3 files if you are getting 10 IDOC msgs in SXMB_MONI - as you said in the above post............10 files for 10 msgs is okay but how you are getting 3 files for 10 msgs.......

Regards,

Rajeev Gupta