cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatic Picking

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

Can any bady let me know the automatic priking process, how can we configure the same. and also let me if there is any function module and programe behind this

Please do the needfull ASAP

Thanks

Raju

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raju,

you need the transport order for the automatic picking and therefor you need Lean WM at least.

IF you don't have Lean WM or WM use a item catogery with out picking relevance and if you can't do that use a user exit.

Regards

Willam

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks

Thread is closed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Willams,

We have warehouse managed.

in that case it is working fine.

but in case of non warehouse ,managed also we need the same functionality.delivearies are created througy batch job processing, at the same time pikind also needs to completed by talking the delivery quantity is a picking quantity.

Please have a look on this angle and provide your valuable suggestions for the same

thanks

Raju..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raju,

I think you mean automatic picking, if so you need the warehouse management or lean WM .

Pls check the following link:

http://help.sap.com/erp2005_ehp_04/helpdata/en/38/c1853488601e33e10000009b38f83b/frameset.htm

Regards

William

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Raju,

Automatic Picking process can be configured through WM process.As and when your Transfer Order gets confirmed picking will be done automatically in the delivery.

Former Member
0 Kudos

dears,

can any bady having any idea on the same..........requesting you to share

Thnaks

raju