Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AVAILABILITY SALES ORDER

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gurus.

When i do availability in sales order, i can see this parameters:

- Availability check: ZT

I enter this parameter in material master data.

- Checking rule: A SD Order

The question is: how i assign checking rule A to sales document????

I´d like to create a Z checking rule and assign to my sales docuement

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As per my understanding you can-

Define availability check in Tcode OVZ2 as ZT

Define Checking rule(Z): spro u2013 production u2013 SOP u2013 master data u2013 Assignment of validation to key figures u2013 maintain checking rule for availability check.

And maintain relation between availability check and checking rule in Tcode OVZ9.

I hope this resolves your problem.

Regards,

Abhee.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

thanks

All you tell me is correct.

But I need to assign the Z value to sales orders.

I think there must be a relation between availability check and sales area or sales document.

Thanks for your answer.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As per my understanding, there is no direct relation between availability check and sales order. But default settings for a combination of material type and plant is maintained in OVZ3, in turn this availability check is assigned to checking rule in OVZ9.

In a sales order availability check comes from material master and the corresponding checking rule is determined from OVZ9.

Regards,

Abhee.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

if i do availability in sales order, there are 2 parameters OVZ9:

- Checking Group for Availability Check

- Checking Rule for Availability Check

I can choose the checking group (material master or OVZ3). I can create a Z and assign it.

The question is: the checking rule is always A SD order ???? I can not create a new checking rule and assign to sales documents or the plant???

Thanks

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Checking rule is transaction specific in SAP

A for SD sales order

B for Sd delivey like that

So whenever the sales order is created the system checks with checking rule A and checking group maintained in MMR and for this combinations control parameters defined in OVZ9

Any sales order it is checked with checking rule A

where is the link between the transaction and checking rule i am also interested to know from the friends

Because in t code OPJL we can define new checking rules (means customization is possible) then how the system picks it is the qn mark

Regards

raja