cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding Jar file

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i need to download a jar file which would help me in accessing the methods present in IWD Bussiness Graphics Interface.

Can you please let me help in these.

Regards,

Raju

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member192434
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

to use Bussiness Graphics i don't think so you required any sort of jar file ........... just check this pfd

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/50c7a90f-21a3-2910-87b5-e1f0e394...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I need to access graphtype method in IWDBussinessGraphics. But cant access it .

can you please let me know what shud i do for accessing that method.

regards,

raju

chander_kararia4
Contributor
0 Kudos

Sorry....page didnt reload. I got the problem.

Regards

Chander Kararia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I had an iview which contains a selection box of differnt graph names. When i select a graph name i shud display respective graph in the screen based on the values present.

Regards,

Raju

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I can suggest a workaround that, Use different ViewContainer UI elements for each Graph Type and Hide all the ViewContainers by setting the Visible Property to a node of type IWDVISIBLE. And in doinit method just set that node to VISIBLE_NONE. So on seleting the graph type, capture the value and write if conditions and set the VISIBLE_TRUE for the View Container as required. Like

if(attr == bar)

{

wdContext.node().setVisiAttr(VISIBLE_TRUE);

}

the above code is an example. (just make changes to syntax)

Revert me if you have any queries.

Regards

Raghu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i need to download a jar file which would help me in accessing the methods present in IWD Bussiness Graphics Interface.

Can you please help me in these.

Regards,

Raju

chander_kararia4
Contributor
0 Kudos

I do not understand your problem. Do you want to know how to download/find the jar or do you want to know which jar you need. Please state your requirement clearly.

Regards

Chander Kararia