cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Create OSS user from SAP Solution Manager

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

as VAR, a customer ask us to create a OSS user to him because ir has no access to his customer data/area in Marketplace. SAP tell us that we have to create the OSS user directly in our SSM but I didn't found any way to do that in SSM.

Someone has done that this already? can anone guide me in this task?

thanks in advance

Pedro Rodrigues

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member190969
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pedro,

you can only administrate S-Users in SAP Support Portal, not in SAP Solution Manager. I guess the abreviation SSM stands for "SAP Service Marketplace" and not for "SAP Solution Manger".

Regards

Andreas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Andreas,

thanks, I'll try to do that in marketplace, but, can I administrate our VAR customers?

Thanks,

Pedro Rodrigues

prakhar_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pedro,

You have transaction code AISUSER

Normally you have 2 columns but if you are in var scen then you wil have 3 columns.

in this transaction you can have your Customer no,UserID & S-User (without "S000")

for the respective person

You can goto spro->scen specific->std config->Solution Manager->Connection to SAP-> multiple sap customer no

just perform this activity for VAR scen...read the IMG Text

Also

Asssign S-user for SAP Support Functionality

Hope it clarifies your doubt.

Regards

Prakhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prakhar,

my problem is that the customer has no access to his area in marketplace, I need to create an user to him first, than assign it for Solution Manager - SAP Support Functionality

Thanks and Best Regards,

Pedro

prakhar_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pedro,

For OSS user creation check this link

https://websmp205.sap-ag.de/user-admin

and this too for authorization

https://websmp108.sap-ag.de/licensekey

Later ,in solution manager you can generate userid and profile for them and perform the above steps

so that they can send message directly to SAP via Solution manager service desk.

Regards

Prakhar

Edited by: Prakhar Saxena on Feb 4, 2009 4:25 PM

former_member190969
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pedro,

creating users for a customer number can only do the customer's admin user, not by the VAR user. You must ask your customer to do it.

Regards

Andreas