cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vendor Master International Version

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please let me know the usage of International Version for address in vendor master.

It over writes the address of the new address which will be maintained in international version tab, any idea on how to proceed?

I want to know how different language of PO can be printed for the same vendor code by maintaing the different address in this tab.

Thanks in advance

Sachin

Edited by: Sachin D C on Feb 3, 2009 1:01 PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

IMG > SAP Netweaver > Application Server > Basis Services > Adress Management > International Settings > Activate international Adressversion

After it is activated, and you are logged on with greece language and start maintaining any adress , then there is an extra button above the adress. If you click this one you can enter alternative adresses in local language

Table is ADRC

The adress is maintained per country, not per language, so SAP knows which adress it should take beside of the language used.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Jurgen: reply highly appreciated, my issues still persists..let me put my views forth :

Vendor master created with respect to X company code and Y purchase org:

Address maintained : Country US and language EN (log on language for SAP was in EN)

Other address maintained: Country Argentina language ES (log on language was in ES (Spanish))

When I try to create PO for that vendor with EN or ES as log on language it takes ES as communication language for that vendor in PO.

My question is can I have the choice to select the communication language for vendor so that I can maintain translation for that form and print the PO according to the county language maintained.

If this is not possible then let me know how this can be achieved?

Thanks in advance

Sachin

Edited by: Sachin D C on Feb 4, 2009 11:11 AM

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

you cannot have 2 different communication languages for one vendor.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Jurgen, thanks a lot....if the requirement is, I need to print 2 different languagues for the same vendor can I get this by maintaining the form translation in 2 different languagues and by changing the language in message determination.

Thanks in advance

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

please see OSS Note 89899 - Output into docmt language - different language msg

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Jurgen, thanks a lot....if the requirement is, I need to print 2 different languagues for the same vendor can I get this by maintaining the form translation in 2 different languagues and by changing the language in message determination.

Thanks in advance