Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mandatory TO Creation

felix_garcia4
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello experts,

My question is as follow: we have customized mandatory TO creation for some warehouse number.

After creating the 101, 201 or another stock movement, system shows the TO creation because we have customized it, but the next step is push enter and later save the TO.

The problem is that we have detected that in the moment of automatic cretion some users don't push enter to end the TO and go back, so the TO is pending and later we have problems because there are a lot ot TO pending.

Is there any way by customizing to be mandatory end the TO creation?? I now that there are some user exit but not sure if on OMKZ transaction can apply this requirement.

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

felix_garcia4
Explorer
0 Kudos

Many, many thanks Sudhir, this solve my problem, I have just created and it is working fine, only question how to see the OT created in background not displaying the material document??

Thanks

former_member631463
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Felix,

Nice to know your problem resolved. You can see the transfer order created thru' trasaction LT24 ( input warehouse no. and material number) or LT22 for TO created against storage type.

Kind regards,

Sudhir

former_member631463
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Felix,

If you change the customising little you can create TO creation process without entering anything by user. In setting Logistic Execution> WM>Interface>Inventory mgt>Define mvt type-- LE-WM interface to IM, here set indicator for create TO immediatly to "A" for the W/H no and movement type record in question. Currently it should be "X".

Suggesting this solution assuming that user is fine if TO creates in background. Hope this will help.

former_member536836
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have not understood your problem.

When you post IM transaction either TR or PCN will be created. These TR or PCN can be converted into TO automatically or manually. Also you can confirm these TO's automatically.

*"The problem is that we have detected that in the moment of automatic cretion some users don't push enter to end the TO and go back, so the TO is pending and later we have problems because there are a lot ot TO pending."*

Do you want to create TO & confirm automatically ? OR only create TO automatically?

Regarda,

PRashant