cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Enterprise Role Management

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are using ERM 5.3 and we are getting the same error when we tried to ERM 5.3-, Role Management > Roles -> create -> Authorization data -> Functions-> search ->

When we are searching we are getting error as follows.

Service call exception; nested exception is: java.lang.Exception: Incorrect content-type found 'text/html'

Do you have any idea why this is happening?

We have uploaded re_init_clean_insert_data.xml , re_init_append_data,re_init_methodology_data .

Is there any missing xml file to be uploaded to ERM 5.3.

Please help.

Thank you.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mohammad,

Have you uploaded SAPText and SAPAuthObject files? If not then please proceed as -

From your SAP server (backend system), enter transaction code SE38.

2. In the Program field, enter /VIRSA/ZCC_DOWNLOAD_DESC, and click Execute.

3. In the Local File field, enter a path and the name for the static text file(like SAPText.txt)

In the Program field, enter /VIRSA/ZCC_DOWNLOAD_SAPOBJ, and click Execute.

3. In the Local File field, enter a path and the name for the static text file(like SAPSAuthObj.txt)

Please both files on local machine or server(on server if you are doing it in background)

5. Return to Risk Analysis and Remediation, select the Configuration tab, and navigate to

Upload Objects > Text Objects.

6. Complete the following fields:

the steps above for each SAP system.

􀁸 Local File u2013 Enter the path to (or browse to) SAPText.txt.

7. Click the appropriate button to execute this process in the background or foreground.

Upload Objects >Permissions

􀁸 Local File u2013 Enter the path to (or browse to) SAPAuthObj.txt.

If it is not running in foreground, do it in background, please make sure file is on server.

Let me know if it is working.

Regards,

Sabita

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sabitha

our issue is on ERM and not on RAR. We did all these steps on RAR.

Do have any idea about what should be done on ERM to fix this?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mohammed Braz,

Note 1279722 - Service call exception: while searching Function

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi !

Also make sure that initial password have been changed. Try to login to j2ee engine using the user you have specified and change the initial password. then give the user name and password in the URI

Thank you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sabita,

I am building test server for practice purpose, I have got strucked in maintainging initial system data in ERM phase. I could not find the following xml files in my system, Could you please let me where can i get these files? My system info is:

NW2004S(SR3)-Java Patch-13 & ABAP Patch-14

GRC Access Control5.3 with patch level 6

RE_init_clean_and_insert_data.xml

RE_init_append_data.xml

RE_init_methodology_data.xml

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

tested & working correctly.

Former Member
0 Kudos

testing the case.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This question is resolved.& thansk for the updates.

Nazeer

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you recently updated a support pack, you may need to reload the initial data files. This is what I had to do, my ruleset was still present but for some reason I had to re-upload the initial files after all my support pack updates. You may also want to re-apply the webservice URL.