cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

XI message split

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have following problem. Customer saves XML messages as string(CLOB) in DB. After picking up messeges with JDBC, I have to analyze messeges and decide, based on some tags in XML, to create IDOC XML or to create file XML. IDOC uses own BS, and file also own BS and com.chanel. What is the best way to realize something like that?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For your interface create two message mappings and two interface mappings.And in receiver determination you will be having two receivers one for IDOC and one for file.Specify the conditions for each receiver using X-Path. An finally in interfcae determination specify the condition as when should your respective interface should be called.

Former Member
0 Kudos

do I need BPM for something like this or not?

Former Member
0 Kudos

system is on SPS11....how about that?

Former Member
0 Kudos

my input message looks like this:

<msg>

<row>

....xml message as string

</row>

<row>

....next xml message as string

</row>

</msg>

so I first need to do some transformation from this messsage to messages where I extract tags that are important for further processing. So my first mapping produces message like this:

<msg>

<row>

<tag1> for first XML message

<tag2>

</row>

<row>

<tag1> for next XML message

<tag2>

</row>

</msg>

based on this tags for each message I have to decied is it candidate for IDOC or for file. I'm trying to do this using BPM.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes, as said above it can be done by putting conditions in RD using xPath. In addition you need to create two message mapping & two Interface mappings according to your target structure.

Regards,

Sarvesh

former_member181955
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

IDOC and file has its own BS and comm channel.So you can put condition in Receiver determination based on the xml tag and choose required BS.

Thanks

Prasad Nemalikanti

udo_martens
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

you create it like to scenarios and put a XPath-condition on receiver bus system at Receiver Determination and condition on Inbound Interface (including mapping) at Interface Determination.

Regards,

Udo