cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Overall status update for orders with item category TAD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The overall status VBUK-GBSTK is not being updated at all for sales order service items (TAD) which have rejection reasons applied.

Is anybody aware of why this field is not updated for rejected service items? As when the standard items are rejected this status is updated.

Kind Regards

Caroline Tubby

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

VBUK-GBSTK is the status in the document's header, not line item. Did you mean VBUP-GBSTA?

If I remember correctly, status update may be influenced by 'Completion rule' in the item category configuration. Although it should work for rejection reason anyway, hm...

Another "usual suspect" is incorrect programming in a user exit.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks - found that this behaviour is std SAP. If there are no delivery relevant items in an order and they are set to rejected then the overall header status is blank.

Caroline Tubby

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Caroline

I have a similar requirement which is as follows:

I need to close some open orders which appear in VA05. For Sales orders with item category TAN, the t.code MASS did the job, but it doesnt work for TAD.

So is there a way for mass closure of sales orders with TAD item category?

Please let me know if u hav the solution.

Thanks

Madhu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Madhu,

Have you tried to set the rejection reason of the item in the order? This should prevent it appearing on VA05 when selecting open order.

Regards

Caroline

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Caroline

Yes i have tried rejecting the item, but it doesnt change the status in VA05 as this is not delivery related item.

Regards

Madhu