cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inventory posting options while doing posting

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

We have options of posting stock to unrestricted, new material, sample usage, blocked stock, reserves while doing stock posting.But my requirement is that only two options, To unrestricted and To new material should be ready for input and other options should be in grey.I know we can delete those options from customizing.But is there any way with which we can make these options grey.

Regards

Amit

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks to all for your helpful reply.I have deleted unwanted posting proposals from customization.

Regards

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

Create a transaction variant for QA11 transaction, in that make the unwanted stock posting fields

as Output only instead of required.

Hope this should solve ur requirement.

Regards

Venugopal

nitinchaudhari2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

Yes,I agree with Tushar, it is possible through customisation, I have done it for my client and it is working fine.

Nitin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The Usage Decision Screen is the Std Screen ,you can try with modifying the program or the changes in the modifications for program SAPMQEVA.

I donot know the deletion from customisation can you tell me what we need to do in customisation to delete it?

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

If you want to remove it permanently you can delete it from customizing thru

spro -- quality management -inspection lot completion-- define inventory postings.

For making grey out the options you can use customer exit QEVA0001 to achieve your aims.

Cheers,

Tushar

nitinchaudhari2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Chetan,

Yes,I agree with Tushar, it is possible through customisation, I have done it for my client and it is working fine.

Nitin

Former Member
0 Kudos

He amit all the fields are dynamic,

means if you put any value to any fields some document gets generated.

counsult your ABAPr and try to make thats field display mode.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

Use screen varint for the same throuugh SHD0.

You can hide or display the required field.

Regards,

Amit Shirsath