cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer master mandatory,optional fields

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Guru's

Where do I configure which are the fields to be mantained as mandatory or optional in customer master.

Need menu path for this. Pl suggest.

Regards,

Santosh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

SPRO>Logistics General>Business Partner>Customers> Control-->Define Account Groups and Field Selection for Customers Select the Group and double click and in field status you can decide the mandatry and required fields.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Santosh,

This is the path

IMG>Financial accounting>Account receivables Account payable>Customer accounts>Master data>Preparations for Creating Customer Master Data>Define Account Groups with Screen Layout (Customers).

Transaction code is OBD2

Here double click on account group now system will take you to the "Change view Customer Account Groups"; detail screen in this screen you can find Field status tab under this tab you have

-->General data

-->Company code data

-->Sales data If you want to set optional or mandatory option in the General data field then double click on General data then double click on one the selection group now system will take you to the options screen in this screen you can make the field as suppress or as Required entry(i.e mandatory) or as optional or as Display by keepin the radio button.

I hope this will help you,

Regards,

Murali.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

T.code OVT0, and select the account groups and make your fields mandatory. opitional, dispaly or surpress.

Regards

Ramki

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All ,

Thanks . My querry is solved.

Regards,

Santosh

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

img-financial accounting new or old-accounts receivable and payable--customer accountsmaster data-preparations for creating CMR-----define account groups with screen lay out

t code OBD2

Also in the area suggested by the first friend

Regards

Raja