cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

combine the output and make the sum by article

Former Member
0 Kudos

In our company we have a lot of small orders (the customer orders every day the same articles) ->

we make just one bill at the end of the month.

Most customers don't wont the detail (to much paper) and therefore we have for the bill the possibility to just make the total bill (total per article...).

so we design the two print program (global bill) and (detail bill) to output RD00,

when we create a "Credit notes" for such a bill, we will get a huge amount of paper (output type = BA00) -> so the question was if there was a standard program to combine the output and make the sum by article...

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

A custom print program is what u need, what u can do is create a report program which takes input all the articles ( a range thru selection screen wud do) and then calculate their sum or whatevr according to ur requirement and collate them into an internal table and output a script form thru the report itself, so no need to attach output type and all that.

кu03B1ятu03B9к

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi David,

I had a look in the system and I honestly doubt there is something like that. However, from own experience, I don't think there is very much effort to copy the former print programs and modify them for credit notes.

Best regards,

George