Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with virsa roles in GRC 5.3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hallo Experts,

we just installed 5.3 and i am facing the following problem :

In Superuser privilege Management (firefighter) the roles that we had until now for GRC 5.2 are not functional any more . In detail i mean our administrator role . I dont have any rights more for being an administrator in the firefighter tool . I also recreated the role from the virsa role but with no luck !

thanx in advance !

cheers,

david

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi David,

You will have to make a new Administrator role doing copy from standard and changing it according to Security Guide.

https://websmp203.sap-ag.de/~form/sapnet?_SHORTKEY=01100035870000718186&;

Go to this link and in left hand side, click on GRC Access Control 5.3 - in the left side you will find the guides, which are much useful.

These two notes are also useful -

We had to create all modified VIRSA roles for ower, controller and administrator!!

Thanks & Regards,

Sabita

0 Kudos

Thank you Sabita for your answer

I found out that i needed the FF default role . Its the role that has masively changed from 5.2 to 5.3 so i needed to recreate this role.

In 5.2 there was only the S_rfc object and the s_tcode , now in 5.3 there are one s_develop and GGRC object additional , very interesting .

Together with the admin role which i already had copied i have the authorizations i need.