cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alert Configuration and Alert Inbox Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

There's an error when i click on the alert configuration and alert inbox through RWB, the other links at RWB (message monitoring, component monitoring, etc) are working fine .

It said that the page can't be displayed.

I checked in SICF t-code and found out that the service is active.

I tested the service and got the same error message as if i access it through RWB.

I'm sure the error was not in the XI server, since my colleagues can access without any error in other laptop.

I tried to asked him login using his id in my laptop and the same error occurs.

I also tried using my login id in his laptop and everything works without error.

So for sure it's not user authorization issue.

FYI, Java version 1.4.2_18 was installed in my laptop same with my other colleagues.

Please advise what i should check in my laptop, since my other colleagues not facing this issue.

Best Regards,

Victor.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

For Alerts You need to have admin Permissions...Have a check whether You have the relevant Permissions to your User ID ....

Try Performing Adapter Cache Refresh and Delta Cache Refresh using SXI_CACHE.

Hope this helps,

BR,

Sainath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sainath,

As i mentioned, I tried using my id to login in my colleague's laptop and click the alert configuration and inbox menu. Both are work perfectly.

So for sure it's not a authorization issue.

Best Regards,

Victor.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can You Give me The Error Log as what is mentioned when you click on the Alert .....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It is a normal IE error when you trying to access the page that is not available.

"The page cannot be displayed"

The page you are looking for is currently unavailable. The Web site might be experiencing technical difficulties, or you may need to adjust your browser settings.

Thanks,

Victor.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check If you are Under Proxy Server ...Also Check if there is any Firewall which Is Blocking it....

Former Member
0 Kudos

I turned off the firewall and no proxy is used.

Still same error, please advise.

former_member184619
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Victor,

Just compare the host name in both the laptops.

Sachin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sachin,

Straight to the point and solved my problem.

I need to put full address of the xi server in "C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\etc\hosts" same with the one in my colleague's laptop.

Many Thanks,

Victor.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ia lso think it is a name/DNS-problem. I had a similar issue, because the new page had only the host-name of the XI-server and not full-qualified. I used the tool http-watch to analyze this.

former_member181955
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Execute this "RSXMB_ACTIVATE_ICF_SERVICES" and check that particular port is opened for you.

Also check the exchange profile and provide full domain.

RuntimeWorkbench->com.sap.aii.rwb.server.centralmonitoring.r3.host

Thanks

Prasad Nemalikanti

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prasad,

As i mentioned the error is in my laptop only, not in the server.

Btw i checked as what you suggested and everything is there.

Best Regards,

Victor.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Apply note 750287.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dmitriy,

I checked that notes, but the problem that mentioned in that notes is from the XI server.

It's mean some settings are wrong in the XI server hence the error is raised.

But for my case, i believed all settings are correct in the XI server since my other colleagues can access without any errors. So i thought the problems are in my laptop, but i don't know what to check.

Please advise!

Best Regards,

Victor.