cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

footer printing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I need to print the main window footer at the last line of main window means when suppose in a page only 10 line items could disply and if i have only two line items than it should print the footer at 10th line ietm place .

Is it possible if yes than how.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (9)

Answers (9)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Suppose I have a main window and a footer window (Seperate footer window for fixed position.).

Now suppose my main window has an internal table which has 31 rows.

When I am printing, first 18 rows will come on first page

and remaining 19 to 31 will come on next page.

Now in this case my main window and Footer windows is overlapping.

My footer windows has condition if sfsy-page = sfsy-formpages then only show Footer window.

In above case its true always since the main windows is getting over just before the page size (a4).

So according to footer window condition it has some space to print at end of main window condition.

So it will overlap.

How to avaoid this problem ?

Any guess ?

Regards,

Surya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

In Create->Flow logic->Program lines..you can add following lines of code.

IF &NEXTPAGE& EQ 0

whatever footer you want.

ENDIF

Hope this works for you.

Thanks........

Former Member
0 Kudos

Suppose I have a main window and a footer window (Seperate footer window for fixed position.).

My footer windows has condition if sfsy-page = sfsy-formpages then only show Footer window.

In above case its true always since the main windows is getting over just before the page size (a4).

So according to footer window condition it has some space to print at end of main window condition.

So it will overlap.

Any guess ?

Regards,

Surya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As u describe a footer in variable window having fixed position in the form layout.

the footer appears irrespective of the no. of records in your main window..

Regards,

Mdi.deeba

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

if you want footer to be printed at one fixed position then create new window for that and give condition

for footer window in condition tab as 'Only after main window'.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

To print the footer in main window can be done by bottom and endbottom.

Write in form

/:BOTTOM

:

/:ENDBOTTOM.

Regards,

Rajani

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi!

You can write the end lines in Bottom Endbottom.The BOTTOM area of the Main window appears at the end of the main window. You can define the BOTTOM area for the current page after the output to the BODY area is complete, provided there is enough space left on the page or the BOTTOM area text is output on the subsequent page.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kumar ,

If you want to print the footer on each and every page it is easy to go with another variabe window.

1. Adjust the position of this variable window with respect to the main window .

2. Call it everytime after your call your main window .

3. This is the simple too .

Regards ,

Amuktha .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Create the secondary window after the main window for the footer and in that create the text node

In the condition tab of the text node of the footer check the check box only after end of main window.

Regards,

Sravanthi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The content in the footer gets displayed based on the footer position. So even if your main window has onle 2 line items, the footer will get displayed based on the position.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Deepthi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I need to print the main window footer at the last line of main window means when suppose main window size is 12 lines than Header takes 2 lines and main window should take 3 to 10 lines and Footer should alwayas print at 11 to 12 place line .

i mean footer should print only in 12th line even there is only 2 line items.

Is it possible if yes than how.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Devalla,

Yes, it is possible.

In WRITE_FORM, just add the parameter TYPE = 'FOOTER' when you want to print the footer.

There are also other alternatives. You can add a new window and print the text in that window.

Regards,

George

SuhaSaha
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Do you want to print the footer on every page or only on the last page?

BR,

Suhas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Every Page & Its Smartforms

Former Member
0 Kudos

If it's SmartForm, then you can use the footer area of the table element. Have you tried using it yet?

Regards,

George

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

if u want ur main window size to be fixed and footer to come in a specific position simply create a new window after main window and place ur material there which has to be displayed as footer .

in this way footer position will get fixed.

hope this helps !!

regards,

prashanti

SuhaSaha
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello Devalla,

Then declare the Main window height as 10 lines. After the main window create a Footer window of height 2 lines.

Create a template inside the FOOTER window & display the text there.

BR,

Suhas

Former Member
0 Kudos

So it will overlap.

Any guess ?

Regards,

Surya