cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

All bins to be included in LI01

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

We use manual inventory method in IM. Only shortcoming we face is that there is no way to enter all the bins of storage type in trnasaction LI01N. I find it quite strange that SAP will not provide such a transation. So must be something i miss out... Is anyone using the such a thing. Please advice.

Thanks,

Kamal

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

What kind of inventory are you using?, You can try with transaction LX16, maybe if you are using continuos inventory, there you have to select the bins.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friend,

I understand that you are using manual menthod through LT01n for Inventory count. In transaction LT01n, system will not give you the lists of bins. THe reason being you should know in which bin you are going to count. If you want to list of bins then use LS03n transaction where you give ware house no and storage type as inputs. or got to SE16n and use LAGP table for getting the list of bins.

Thanks,

Ganesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

LI01n allows you to enter storage bins for a given storage type. You have to manually enter the storage bins in which you want to perform the count. If you want the system to suggest the storage bin automatically then you might consider cycle counting method or you can do an inventory based on quant. The system will suggest the storage bin in which the quant is present in this method.

former_member536836
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

LI01N is WM transaction for creating inventory document.I believe you want system to create bins automatically ,right? For this you have to develop transaction in which system create bins as per the number given in transaction. You can give option of creating bins on first screen.

Hope this clear your requirement.

Regards,

PRashant