cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error on CIF activation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear APO experts..

While activating CIF IM I am getting following error and the material is not trasferred to APO

"System: APOCLNT660 User: ZPAPOTEST

*Function/Q/SAPAPO/CIF_PROD_INBOUND*

*Text: Too many parameters specified with PERFORM*

As I was not able to process further .....please throw lights on this issue....

Advance Thanks

Poongunran

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You can execute the Report:RAPOKZFX in R/3. This will set MARC-APOKZ field to '3' for Integration model.

Please try if this helps in resolving your issue.

Thanks,

K Sendil Kumar

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Poongunran,

Based on your symptoms, it seems there is some problem in material master data in R/3.

1) For transfer from R/3 to APO, the mandatory requirement is that MRP type in MRP 1 Tab should be XO. Please check whether it is done.

2) Also check whether all mandatory fields in Basic views, Workscheduling views, MRP views are properly maintained for the product location combination

3) Also check whether the location is first transferred to APO (and it is in active 000 model)

4) Check whether the resources in the BoM of this product are maintained properly and it is transferred to APO.

5) In CFM1 transaction, check whether the model name, logical system, APO application are entered properly

6) In CFM1 transaction, check whether tick is made against "materials" and entry of Material and Plant are made. Once you generate the integration model, carryout consistency check in foreground, it will tell you errors if any.

Please confirm

Regards

R. Senthil mareeswaran.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Poongunran,

This arises normally

1) If selection criteria is abnormal

2) If there are more queues in R/3 & APO Inbound and outbound areas. Please check the same using transaction codes smq1 and smq2 in both R/3 and in APO.

Also please check the application logs using t-code CFM1, SLG1 in R/3 and CFM1, SLG1 and /n/sapapo/c3 in APO.

Also goto t-code cfm5, select the material and plant code and then execute, it will give you the information of how many models that you are trying to cif it. If it is more, then you need to check the selection criteria.

Please confirm

Regards

R. Senthil Mareeswaran.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Senthil

Thanks once again for your sincere response.

I'll check it and confirm soon.

Regds

Poongunran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Senthil

I tried with various transactions given by you. But logs were not updated.Still same problem continues. Sometimes Activation was completed but material does not exist in APO.

Also let me know one thing, in MARC table APOKZ should be "3".....When will this field gets updated with "3". In my client's APO material it was not updated with "3"....!! ....Another funniest thing some other plant materials got transferred....!!

Is ther any particular field in R/3 MRP view ....restrict the data transfer process..?

Hope you will come with various ways to narrowdown this issue....?

Thanks & Regds

Poongunran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Poongunran,

Please check the selection criteria in CFM1 transaction. It seems you are trying to create huge objects at once (it could be either location products, etc.,). Try to reduce the selection criteria

and then cif it up.

Please confirm.

Regards

R. Senthil Mareeswaran.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Senthil f

Thanks for your input.

Selection criteria was Plant and Material only.......then why it was not getting activated...???!!!

Regds

Poongunran