Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sm59 connection problem

former_member829550
Active Participant
0 Kudos

hi all,

i am performing the remote client copy and i created the rfc connection between PRD and DEV systerm.

the connection is successful but the problem is when i try to "REMOTE LOGON" into the PRD system it is not getting into the sap easy acess menu neither it is showing any error.

even when i test the same thing from QAS system the same thing is happening.

the user name and password in the prd system are also correct for the PRD system

help needed,

regards,

bhupesh.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi mudari bhupesh ,

Which user have created in PRD system,you did not mentioned.You should create RFCUSER in destination system.Please ensure that that should be dailgue user.

BR,

kk

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member829550
Active Participant
0 Kudos

thanks for your answers.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Make sure the user which you have entered in the RFC has proper authorizations. Also make sure it is a dialog user (if you want to perform a remote logon).

From SM59, select the RFC and Utilities >> test >> connection test and authorization test.

If both these tests are successful, you can carry on with the remote client copy.

Regards

Jazz

former_member829550
Active Participant
0 Kudos

hi jazz,

that is what the problem is . i performed both the connection test and authorization test (which were successful) but still the remote logon is not getting done. even the user is dialog and with full authorization(super user).

regards,

bhupesh