cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Save data into user defined table while save button is triggered in VF01.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I got a requirement related to performance in our business process.Before saving the billing document in vf01 that means all the data is entered in vf01 and ready to click on save.

While we click on SAVE button the data is transfered to the related tables like VBRK,VBRP,KONV,VBKD.......so on.

I created a sales register depending on the above tables.As there are many records it is taking time and if we give 2years data to be displayed it is going to run time.For this i created a ztable and tried to insert in to ztable in the background by an abap program.Till this it is fine but in the database the table i created is taking more space when compared to other tables like vbrk,vbrp,konv,ekko,ekpo.....(huge data tables).

So i decided to insert the required data of VF01 tcode into ztable simultaneously while they are being saved in VBRK,VBRP,KONV,VBKD.

In what way i have to proceed to insert required data of vf01 into my own ztable when we save button is triggered.Pls help me with a sample code if possible.

If possible please let me know why ztable is occupying more space in database as i mentioned above.

Helpful answers are rewarded without failure.

Thanks,

Anand.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

No solution provided

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What is the purpose of all this? Why do you need to duplicate the data in some Z table?

If this is for some kind of reporting purposes, then look into using the Logistics Info System:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_470/helpdata/en/c1/37544e449a11d188fe0000e8322f96/frameset.htm