cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Material cost not showing as assigned cost

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Whenever i am assigning a component to an activity the material cost is not comming as an assigned cost. But during PR it is comming as commitment. It seems like some CO settings.

Can anybody help on this pls?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If the material you attached is plant material (L) which will create 'planned order' / 'production order', it is standard system behaviour. This is to avoid duplication of planned cost as 'Planned order' / 'Production order' forms part of assigned value.

Muarli

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

can you tell me the details of the values that you are getting and which you expect, planned values against activity and material cost.........

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

It seems that you trying to get planned cost by assigning a material to your network activity. If so and if you are not getting planned cost of the material in your project, then check whether material is having a value or not, secondly check network has been kept with to determine planned cost or not in control tab page. then kindly check which is the valuation variant maintained for the network plan.

Best Regards

Vicky

Former Member
0 Kudos

the problem is that i am getting assigned cost for the activity but not for the material

pradeep_mahamuni
Contributor
0 Kudos

Check the OBYC setting maintained with your MM consultant with proper GR/IR accounts and consumptions accounts, unless and until these accounts are not maintained in OBYC you will get those values against the WBS as all projects cost arebeing captured in cost elements.

nitin_patoliya
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Which type of stock you are using ?

Regards

Nitin

Former Member
0 Kudos

i am using valuated stock.