cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PRICING PROCEDURE

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have domestic and export pricing procedure.For 2 export customers we have to charge EXCISE for them but in export pricing procedure statistical filed is activated.My question is shall i create new pricing procedure for those 2-3 customers or shall i change in existing pricing procedure, req suggestion,thnks in advance.

Regds,

NAG

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Solved by SUPPRESS_CALCULATION value as 'X' in userexit J_1I7_USEREXIT_DUTY_IN_EXPORT,Thks to all

Regds,

NAG

r_d15
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Nag,

I hope by this time u would have solved your problem. But in my point of view it is always advisable to maintain seperate PP for export customer.( with required condition type)

I am sure you have different tax structure for export customer in PP.

If I would be u then in this case I would always use different PP and would export sold to party.

Cheers!

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nag

For Domestic and Export pricing procedure you can use only one pricing procedure.

Maintain 1 condition type for pricing and maintain access sequence which has domestic customers & Export customers . So maintain VK11 for those 2-3 customers with Export customers combination and for domestic customers you maintain VK11 with the key combination of Domestic customers only

Secondly assign a separate tax if required or else maintain the same tax condition type with the same key combination and maintain conditon record

Do not check statastical to the conditon type because the price wont flow to FI for calculation purpose.

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nag,

Do the changes in existing pricing procedure itself,

Create a new table with the combination of customer field and insert in existing access sequence.

Ex.

Existing Access sequence:

10 Sales org + Distirbution channel + Article

20 Sales org + Article

Do the changes as follows

10 Sales org + Distribution Channel + Customer + Product

20 Sales org + Distirbution channel + Product

30 Sales org + Product

Hope it resolves your porblem.

Regards

Narayana

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

If you change the existing pricing procedure that will affect the entire OVKK settings

That is henceforth whatever order you create the changed PP will only apply

The best idea is to have different PP for those 3 customers and proceed

This you can differentiate by giving a different CPP for those 3 customers in their CMR's and relevant OVKK assignments

Regards

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ramanathan raja,

Thanks for the reply,as per ur suggestion i have configured new pricing procedure for 2 customers,its working well but,We have 3 excise duties BED,E cess,S&H cess.All these duties are added in pricing procedure and calculations are also coming correct in "NET Value" field and these are also posting to the CENVAT Suspense account but my problem is only S&H Cess is not posting "CENVAT PAYABLE"

account.May i know where should i check for that.

Regds,

NAG

Edited by: NAGA SUDHIR on Feb 9, 2009 1:21 PM

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I believe you already got suggestions in the other forum. Please update.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

I was trying via SE80 and SAPMJ1IIN and its asking access key.So,trying any alternative is there.

Regds,

NAG

Edited by: NAGA SUDHIR on Feb 11, 2009 4:47 AM