Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shipping data in sto

former_member1318783
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Guru's,

I want to know in detail about the configuring shipping data of plants in STO.

Suppose if I am having One manfacturing plant and 3 depots.

In the shipping data of the supplying plant, what should i fill in the fields of internal customer and sales area.

And in the shipping data of the receiving plants, what should i fill in the fields of internal customer and sales area.

regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Consider this scenario

Two plants under one company code say 1002 and ABCD

Say a material X in division 21

In IMG you have assigned plant 1002 against sales org,dist channel 0003,04 in enterprise structure

In IMG you have assigned plant ABCD against sales org,dist channel 0004,05 in enterprise structure

Suppose if you are transferring stocks from1002 to ABCD

Now supplying plant is 1002 and receiving plant is ABCD

This ABCD plant has to be created as a customer in the sales area 0003,04,21 in XD01

Create ABCD plant as a customer in the sales area 0003,04,21 and note down its no

The main thing reqd here is shipping conditions in XD01 to determine shipping pt

Then in img-mm-putchasing-purchase order-set up stock trasnsport order---define shipping data plants

In this choose 1002 plant and in its details give sales area as 0003,04,21

In this choose ABCD plant and in its details give the internal no created in XD01and sales area as 0004,05,21

Please read this twice and understand and try to do the settings

In short the internal customer no has to be given in the receiving plants details

Otherwise you will get error as shipping data not determined or shipping tab itself will not come in PO

Try to map this for your multiple plant/depot requirements

Regards

Raja

former_member1318783
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks for ur reply..

I have one more doubt..In the above discussed there is only one supplying plant and 3 depots(receiving)..

Now if want to transfer stock from depot to depot ...Is it possible..

Regards,

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Cherukuri,

Yes it is possible transfer stock from depot to depot same as transfer stock from supplying plant to depot.

For example if you want do stock transfer from Depo 1 to Depo 2 then Depo1 you need to consider as supplying plant and Depo 2 will be consider as receiving plant.

I hope this will help you,

Regards,

Murali.

former_member1318783
Participant
0 Kudos

If i want send back material to the supplier...Are there any other settings to be considered?