cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

problem in copy version

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

i am facing a problem in copying planning version. I am selecting few products for which i need to copy data from 000 to version "A".

i have selected "copy master and transaction data" and given few products names as input parameter.

while copying, system copies all the master data of 000 version and transaction data of selected products.

Is this the standard behavior? I want to copy master and and transaction data of selected product only.

Regards,

Nitesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Nitesh,

The selection fields that you get under 'Restrict Orders using Location Product' refer to the copying of order data & stock. It will be applicable to the order category you specify under the 'Also copy order data & stock' check box.

The master data will be copied for all. Is this a problem for you? It should not do any harm if your master data is available in additional versions. It is only when the orders are created in additional versions does it affect system performance due to LC memory consumption.

regards,

Srinidhi

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nitesh,

Please confirm whether your issue is resolved?

Regards

R. Senthil Mareeswaran.

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes it is resolved sethil. thanks a lot!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nitesh,

If you want restriction in selections, check "Also copy Order data and stock". select the categories u need to transfer alongwith product and location, then do the copying

Regards

R. Senthil Mareeswaran.

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks for your help