cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Soap 1.2 in WAS 6.20 Java Stack

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are running WebAs 6.20 for Java and are using the sap-soap libraries inqmysoap.jar,... to request a web service. Now this webservice has upgraded to a new version. Within this upgrade the soap version used has changed from 1.1 to 1.2. Now we cannot parse the soap-response any more. We get the error message "javax.xml.soap.SOAPException: XML Parsed is not valid SOAPMessage ! Unable to internalize message".

In a thread (of Janurary 2004) someone wrote that soap version 1.2 is not supported already. Is that still true?

I have already tried to replace my old soap libraries with those of the latest 6.20 release, but this did not solve my problem either.

Does anyone has a suggestion, how to solve my problem?

PS: We are generating and parsing the soap-response manually, ie we do not generate a proxy and call the web service this way. We do not want to change this.

Thanks for your help in advance

Andreas

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

angel_dichev
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Andreas,

SOAP 1.2 is not supported, neither in WebAS 6.20 nor in 6.40 as far as I know support is not planed even for next magor release...

The only what I can propose you is to create an OSS and check what shall SAP answer you,

or to downport your applicaiton.

Regards, Angel