Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change in sample size after inspection lot created

former_member225637
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

I have a requirement , after inspection lot is created the user wants to change the sample in the inspection lot

i am open to use any sampling type

% sample

Fixex sample

sampling scheme

others

Please some one advise me how to solve this problem

Thanks & Regards

Raj

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member225637
Active Participant
0 Kudos

i am closing the issue

former_member204463
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

If the status of the Inspection lot is CRTD or REL and neither results recording and usage decision is done, than you can change the lot quantity through transaction code QAC1.

Regards,

Keerthi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

That purely depends on the inspection lot status. If you have not started the RR yet then you can cancel the existing assignment of inspection plan to the lot. But if you have confirmed even one of the MIC result then it will be almost impossible for this particular lot.

In this both conditions you will be in need of changing the existing inspection plan according to your sampling plan. So as first move prepare / change the inspection plan.

If there is any query, pls revert.

Regards,

Shyamal

former_member225637
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Shyamal,

So meaning i need to edit the inspection plan for each and every inspection lot before i record RR

that is big task i believe

Thanks & Regards

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

No No No Sir,

I mean you need to change the inspection plan once as your current inspection plan is not meeting your requirement. If my dictation lead you to some misunderstanding then I regret for the same.

Along with, I request you to elaborate your requirement in bit more details.

Regards,

Shyamal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

You can maintain different inspection plans for the same material in which different sampling procedures are used. You can write inspection plan description indicating the sampling type. e.g " Plan with 100% sampling" / "Plan with Sampling SchemeXX". During the assinment of the plan to the lot, user will choose the appropriate plan & sample size will be calculated accordingly.

If you are not using the inspection with task list or material specifications you can specify "Manual Sample Entry" in the inspection setup of the material. In this case user can enter the sample size manually.

With Best Regards

Vithal