cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancellation of Inspection point confirmation of quantities

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

How to cancel the inspection point confirmation quantities done via Result Recording ?

When Co13 is used it throws out error saying the confirmation was done in another application.

The requirement is to cancel the confirmation so that the previous confirmations can be cancelled.

Any suggestions ?

Rgeds

Jomy

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Jomy

This is a standard behaviour of 03 inspection. I have faced the same issue. i did a ABAP development for this.

For QM operation we have control key for the operation QM05. Using a user exit CONFPP05 i have restricted pp persons from co11n confirmation. so whenever co11n confirmation takes place it checks for the control key of the operation and if it is QM control key it gives an error saying that this operation can be confirmed only through QA32.

Hope this helps

regards

gajesh

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Jomy,

for this

1) Go to the inspection lot

2) go to the assigned inspection point (inspection point where the confirmation has got recorded)

3) you will be entering into the already results entered screen

4)save

5) pop up of confirmation will appear with quantity

6) select No confirmation

7)save

😎 see in co14 whether it is cancelled or not

please let me know your feedback

Regards

gajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gajesh,

Solved the problem.

One more query,

Currently the confirmation can be done by CO11N for QC operation once the result has been recorded (either reject or accept)

The system is not stopping production from not entering (via co11n) the confirmation even though the valuation of the insp point is a reject . Is this a standard behavior ?

Is there a way to confirm the QC operation via Result recording only ?

Thnx.

Jomy