cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pipeline Timeout

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

My scenario is HTTP->XI->IDOC, we are receiving request from web server in synchronous mode and need to respond with response payload in the same pipeline.

I created a sync receive, Async idoc transformatio/send, then close S/A bridge for receive.

However in this im getting a Pipeline timeout in BPM, the final step is not getting executed at all.

What could be the issue.

I checked if there is any mapping issue, but mapping is fine and it hardly takes less than a second, it observed in trace system is resetting to Sync interface and goes on SA BPE state to wait for 60 seconds and it throws me pipeline time out error. It does not execute the response transformation and close the SA bridge.

Thanks!

Ganesh.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Issue with DOCTYPE in cXML, code was expecting the DOCTYPE which was not present.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

in XI in SMICM transaction, in menu click Go to and then select Services........then choose HTTP and increase the timeout value to 600 seconds............then rerun your scenario.

Regards,

Rajeev Gupta

Former Member
0 Kudos

I tried both HTTP timeout in SMICM and SXMB_ADM for Increase pipeline timeout but still no hope.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Pl. give detail,

how you are generate response for pass it to BPE after processing IDOC ?