cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cannot create web dynpro ABAP application

Former Member
0 Kudos

hye experts

im new in web dypro ABAP and i have a problem which is some error appeared when i create web dynpro application.

i have created one web dynpro object that started from create the view until create the application.then,when i create the application the error 'you are not authorized to use function netzwerk administration' anda 'ICF node for web dynpro applicaton Z_Tutorial_b cannot be created' was appeared after i click save button.

however,the web dynpro application was created but when i test that application the error as below was appeared.

The URL http://sapbwdev.felhqr.myfelda:8000/sap/bc/webdynpro/sap/z_tutorial_b was not called due to an error.

Note

The following error text was processed in the system BWD : WebDynpro Exception: ICF Service Node "/sap/bc/webdynpro/sap/z_tutorial_b" does not Exist (See SAP Note 1109215).

The error occurred on the application server sapbwdev_BWD_00 and in the work process 0 .

The termination type was: RABAX_STATE

The ABAP call stack was:

Method: RAISE of program CX_WD_GENERAL=================CP

Method: STARTUP_CHECKS of program CL_WDR_UCF====================CP

Method: CONSTRUCTOR of program CL_WDR_UCF====================CP

Method: CREATE of program CL_WDR_UCF====================CP

Method: HANDLE_REQUEST of program CL_WDR_CLIENT_ABSTRACT_HTTP===CP

Method: IF_HTTP_EXTENSION~HANDLE_REQUEST of program CL_WDR_MAIN_TASK==============CP

Method: EXECUTE_REQUEST of program CL_HTTP_SERVER================CP

Function: HTTP_DISPATCH_REQUEST of program SAPLHTTP_RUNTIME

Module: %_HTTP_START of program SAPMHTTP

Error code: ICF-IE-http -c: 210 -u: FPSFAEZA -l: E -s: BWD -i: sapbwdev_BWD_00 -w: 0 -d: 20090203 -t: 095209 -v: RABAX_STATE -e: UNCAUGHT_EXCEPTION

what i should do..please guide me..

thanx in advance

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Norfaeza,

you should have authorisations to tcode SICF where all the services will be created

Thanks

Bala Duvvuri

Former Member
0 Kudos

its working bala..but when i test the application, its just blank page is display on internet browser.thats mean my interface view do not display.i have checked for each my view and no errors were found.is it something else that i should do regarding authorization or something else?

thank you in advance

norfaeza

Former Member
0 Kudos

Norfaeza,

go to window and see whether view is embedded in that or not

Thanks

Bala Duvvuri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Bala

i already embedded the some iview.anyway i have founded the solution.i change the default page setting.the blank page was displayed because of i set that page as default.so i change the default setting on the iview that i want to display.anyway thank you for your idea

norfaeza

Answers (0)