cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disabling previous steps in GAF roadmap

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am using the Guided Activity Floorplan in my application, and I have defined four steps in my roadmap. I noticed that the roadmap displayed on the top part of the window includes links to each of the steps, and it is possible to navigate back and forth between steps using these links. However, in my application, I would like to disable navigation to the previous steps when I am at the very last step. How can I disable the links that show on the roadmap ONLY when I am at the last step?

Thanks,

Kamal

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kamal,

Instead of creating a normal mainstep for the last step, create the special 'Confirmation' step. On reaching this step, all previous steps are disabled automatically.

Regards,

Neha

jitendra_mehta
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Neha:

Is it possible to create a custom button on the "Confirmation" step? I would like to provide a button "Return to Main Menu" so that the user can click and go back to portal link.

Thanks.

Jitendra

jitendra_mehta
Participant
0 Kudos

I was able to create a custom button Confirm view and that's all right.

Is there any way to disable or hide "Next" button on the last screen before the "Confirmation" screen? On the last screen, I don't want user to click "Next" button because that takes them to the confirmation screen.