cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PDS for SNP in inactive version

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all!

Does anybody knows how can I transfer a PDS for SNP in an inactive version?

Thanks in advance!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

nitin_thatte
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Once you CIF PDS to APO it goes in all the present versions in APO. However if you change some data later in R3, you can transfer the changes into the versions you want. this is done by transaction CURTO_CREATE in R3.

regards,

Nitin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks man!

I used it, but this transaction is just only for PPDS PDS, I need it for SNP PDS

Thanks in advance

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Rafael,

PDS is always created in APO in active model (000) only. You cannot maintain/change PDS in APO. Once transferred, PDS should be available for all existing versions in 000 model. Try using it in any version while executing your planning run and I'm sure the PDS will be selected as a source of supply in any of the valid versions.

If you still have any issues, then /SAPAPO/VERSION_COPY_TRANS should help you to copy the PDS from 000 to any other versions.

regards,

Srinidhi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi man! thanks for your repsonse

I try to display PDS in another version and Í´m not able.

On the other hand could you please tell me how can I access to the transaction you comment by user menu? I can not join it writting it down directly

Thanks in advace

Former Member
0 Kudos

To my knowledge you can only CIF the data from R/3 to active version in APO. You can then copy to inactive version from the active version using /SAPAPO/VERCOP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Many Thanks man!

However transaction is not available directly, colud you please tell me where is in APO user menu?

Thanks in advance

Former Member
0 Kudos

Rafael,

All transactions that exist in a SAP menu can be found with standard SAP transaction

SEARCH_SAP_MENU.

All SCM-APO transactions that begin with '/SAPAPO/.....' must be prefixed with '/N' to execute directly in the command window..

Regards,

DB49

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks man, very useful!

nitin_thatte
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

the transaction CURTO_CREATE is in R/3 & not in APO.