cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Best Price Guarantee

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have an agreement with customer X that I will not sell material A to another customer at or below the $100 price that Customer X pays.

How can I set up SAP so that only Customer A can have a price of $100. All other customers pricing must be $101.01 or higher?

Your help is greatly appreciated.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

Thanks for your reply. How do you ensure that a manual pricing condition (example PN00) is not entered for a price that is better than what you offer customer X or Material A.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Vicky

I am talking about condition type which can be altered manually but if the limit is fixed and value which is not under limit given by the user he will recieve an error. I still hope that i have understood your requirement, just try and revert back.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Vicky

Create pricing table with the key combination of customer/material. system will pick price according to the input of price you have mainatined. We have also the same requirement and this is working fine in our case, you can also set min & max limit of your pricing condition through OVB2. I am sure it will work in your case.