cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MB1B is not picking up a component

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Gurus,

We are using subcontracting and we have a material that has a BOM structure with one component that is purchase complete. the top level material is set up for subcontracting. When we go to move the inventory over to the vendor by using MB1B and movement type 541, it is giving us a error that says: "Purchase order 4600006535 has no items." If you go into the purchase order, you can click on the components and you will see the lower level component in the purchase order.

The place we are having an issue is when we use the PO through MB1B to move this one component. If you manually try to move the component 60001391 using MB1B with a 541 without the PO, it seems to work just fine.

I also checked out the PO. What I did was add components to the line item on the PO to see if it was an issue with the set up of the PO. When I added other components other than 60001391( that was failing), the system picked those materials up when I tried to use MB1B. But, it didnt' pick up the component 6001391. I am not sure why it would pick up the other components and not this one component do you have any suggestions?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Never got a sufficient answer to solve the issue