cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in Receiver Mail adapter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

In my scenario, I am using Mail adapter in the Receiver side. In that, I had enabled the security profile (S/MIME). In the Receiver Agreement, I had chosen the 3DES as Encryption algorithm. Also I had chosen the available Keystore and Keystore Entry.

When I am executing this, I got the following error in the Adapter Monitor,

error occured: unable to call the mailer; com.sap.aii.messaging.srt.BubbleException: Failed to call the endpoint [null "null"]; nested exception caused by: com.sap.aii.messaging.srt.BubbleException: Privileged-Action-Exception [null "null"]; nested exception caused by: java.security.PrivilegedActionException: com.sap.aii.af.security.impl.exception.MessageSecurityException: MessageSecurityException in Method: ApplySMIME.run(). MessageSecurityException: LocalizedMessage: SMIMEException in Method: applySMIME( MessageContext, CPALookupObject ). LocalizedMessage: SMIMEException in method: applyEnvelopedData( InputStream, X509Certificate[], Algorithm, OutputStream ). This exception is thrown when a particular cryptographic algorithm is requested but is not available in the environment: DES_EDE3_CBC..

Any idea?.

Thanks,

Jeya Kumar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The previous error was occured when i am using the Security profile as "Sign". When I changed the Security profile as "Encrypt", i got this, "key length must be equal to 56". But in visual admin, i cant generate a public key with the length of 56 (RSA Algorithm).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi abhy,

Thanks for your reply. But I got new error now. I will post this as a new topic.

thanks,

Jeya Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jeya,

You can always continue with this post only....need not make a new post.Reward points to those help you solve your problems as and when they come and continue in the same post.....

I hope the reply that i had given earlier had helped you solve your problem.

Regards,

abhy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jeya,

The following exception com.sap.aii.messaging.srt.BubbleException, occurs if the port you are trying to connect to is wrong.

Also check if your SMTP server is running

for doing the same you just check with a mail client like Outlook Express, if you can access to the mail server?

Maybe you need user and password in the Mail Adapter configuration.

and also note the fact that you dont need to apply the port number, if the mail server uses the standard smtp port 25.

please go through this link also...it should help you:

https://websmp103.sap-ag.de/~sapdownload/011000358700004556712005E/HowTo_Mail_Adapter2.pdf

Regards,

abhy