cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IM movement at the confirmation of the transfer orders???

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

Is it possible that the IM movement type is done at the confirmation of the Transfers Orders?

For example create a transfer requierement for 201, create a T.O and at the confirmation of the T.O the system will combine the T.O confirmation with the IM movement type 201 and create a material document.

Itry to do the configuration of Stor. Location Control in Warehouse Mgmt without success.

I don't know if someone has face this kind of challenge.I am working in 4.6C version.

Looking farward to have you answers.

Best Regards

Bouba

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Maybe you can try to use delivery note to realize your requirement. E.g. create a outbound delivery note for your goods issue 201, then generate picking TO via LT03, once the TO is confirmed, you can do PGI to post IM movement.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I notice that we can use the delivery but my company does' t want to use the delivery because is going to be very long.The reason why the company is trying to do WM before IM is to reduce the number of transactions.

Can someone tell me if the scenario is possible? IF YES HOW WE CAN DO IT.

Thanks in advance for any answer

Bouba

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you please give some more details of the issue? What do you mean by 'Itry to do the configuration of Stor. Location Control in Warehouse Mgmt without success'?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Avi,

Sorry if i did not give more details.

What i am trying to do is WM transactions before IM transactions like WM-PP interface without materials stagging.

If you check on the configuration in WM-interface-Inventory management and storage location control in Warehouse Management; you can maintain the table for storage type/plant/sloc/IM movement type/and a box for combine TO confirmation with IM movement type.

Anyway my question is: is it possible to do the IM mvt type at the confirmation of TO without user-exit for a movement type like 201?

Thanks & Regards

Bouba