cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery quantity

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to change the delivery quantity in compare the sales order quantity.

If the delivery quantity is less than sales order quantity, the system accept the modification of the quantity (0VLP) but in VL10G i can always see the order (with the difference)

I need one item delivery for each order. Although, the delivery quantity is less than the sales order.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to OVLB and check over there Check minimum quantity u can choose what ever u want

Example

Check minimum quantity to be delivered

Specifies whether the system checks the minimum delivery quantity, and, if so, determines how the system reacts if the minimum is not met.

You can specify the minimum delivery quantity in the

.Material master record

.Customer-material info record

The value you enter in the Check Minimum Quantity field determines whether you receive a warning or an error when the minimum quantity is not met. If you leave this field blank and have specifed a minimum delivery quantity, the system gives you a warning anyway.

Best regards,

venkataswamy.y

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

First of all Welcome to SDN forum

In 0VLP change the feild Check Quantity feild to B then it is possible. If you change then you can pick the extra quantity of material if required

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

What i want is to make one time delivery.

If the quantity of the delivery is less than the order. The difference appear always in VL10G.

How can i do to make : 1 order = 1 delivery. although the quantities of delivery and order are differents.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

IN 0VLP you can define weather the delivery quantity should equal, less or more then sales order quantity and if you want their should be one delivery against one order it doesn't matter the delivery quantity is equal, less or more than sales order quantity..then see the standard item category TAN-Completion Rule A and also see the copy control from sales to delivery document and check your document flow is for header level or item level.

hope it will solve your problem and please revert weather i am right or wrong.

regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Harmeet,

Thanks for your help.

In standard item category TAN-Completion Rule, i make A. But we can always create a second delivery for the quantity.

In the second IMG point, (T-Code : VTLA). I change the order requirments to item 101. And we can create a second delivery. this is exactly what i want. but, it's still appear in VL10G.

Is there any point missing.